The Recycling Occupational Therapist is only $25.00 with free shipping with Paypal

Offer only applies in continental United States

Monday, August 4, 2014

Motor Planning Ring Stack made using Silly Straws




These crazy straws add fun and challenge to people who have pretty good fine-motor control. This woman is blind and has very good motor control.  I thought that she would find this too easy or childish and I know that she prefers to simply socialize..... but she liked it.                                                                                                     I put a couple of water bottles inside an oatmeal container to make it heavier and stable. Pushed a couple of straws inside and taped all in place. I originally made this for someone who might like to color match the red and green circles to the straws.But since she can't see, I will make another one for her with only one straw.  The straws cost 6 for a dollar, so I can make several of these activities for pennies.....
 






No comments: