The Recycling Occupational Therapist is only $25.00 with free shipping with Paypal

Offer only applies in continental United States

Sunday, October 24, 2010

Basketball Net


I was originally planning on making another bag to carry groceries but the opening seemed too large. Then I discovered that it would make an excellent basketball net and the rim that I cut from the dollar store wash basin fit perfectly to create a  rim in the new basket. I punched holes into the plastic rim and sticched it in place with yarn. I just need to figure out how to position this to use during hippotherapy. I will either attach it to the horse so that children can thow objects into it at close range or attach it to a post. At this time there is no basketball stand at my new facility at Stone Ridge Farm in Haverhill, Mass, so this will be very useful.   

By the way, I knit this out of supermarket grocery bags. Its a great free craft that makes useful products and keeps me from munching on junk food while watching movies.   

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good post, appreciated! Would you recommend Plastic Hand Basket ?

Tripti Oberoi said...

I respect all that you have joined the degree that anybody is the concerned base.Admiring the time happy deepavali gif and effort you put into your blog and point by point information you offer.