The Recycling Occupational Therapist is only $25.00 with free shipping with Paypal

Offer only applies in continental United States

Friday, May 27, 2011

Cut and paste picture puzzles




These are easy but a bit time consuming to make-however, a great activity to develop fine motor and visual perceptual skills. I first printed out a large photo to fit the size of a sheet of printing paper. Next I cut the picture into 6 squares and numbered them. I glued them to paper and photocopied so that I can use this activity repeatedly.  I made the corresponding graph with the 6 numbers. the student needs to match the numbers in order to create the finished picture shown below. then paste in place for the finished prodcut. See if they can guess what the picture is before completing the puzzle.

No comments: